Sunday, July 5, 2009

I'm glad to see that other people like Mr. Herring are keeping up with their blogs. It keeps me up to date with what is going on with people.

It's summer for me and time to rest up, but I am working on a whole new set of problems for Problem of the Week. I'm trying to keep them closely tied to the curriculum so they can be used to generate discussions about curriculum topics. I hope to put all of these up on my website: http://www.treasuresofteaching.com

Next year I'm taking on a new role by teaching a class aside from my duties as coach. This will be a challenge for me, but one which I think I can handle well. I'll be happy to share resources and materials with other grade 6 math teachers. I know Ms. Moore has been very gratious in sharing in the past so I will be happy to do the same.

No comments: